Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Granville – Springfield Trip

I had my first morning commute between Granville and Springfield today and I have to say I thought it would have been much worse. It only took an hour and 15 minutes, which is really not all that bad. I could not help to think how wonderful it would have been if we had a fast train going parallel to I-70 with a couple of stops. That would have allowed me to do some work on the train or relax more than what you can/should while driving. Oh well maybe that will come some day. My drive was made easier with some good NPR and 50 cent delicious coffee from Whit’s. I have to say that the coffee from there makes everyone take pride in their community and say hi to each other in the morning. Very nice indeed. Melissa is traveling all over the state these next two days for site visits so she has the good car. I have to go get new tires on the old one today. Money I don’t want to spend, but have to.

1 comment:

  1. Nenny, my coworker, sent me this survey. If you have time please take time to fill it out. http://www.dot.state.oh.us/Divisions/Rail/Programs/passenger/3CisME/Lists/Survey/NewForm.aspx

    ReplyDelete