Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Babies

We spent the weekend with Melissa's sister Stephanie and her husband Jim. We had a good time with them and their daughter Ellie, who I babysat on Monday. Good times with lots of Elmo so now I know my ABCs. On Monday evening the Jersey people: Scott, Emily, Addie and Porter showed up to enjoy the beginning of Buckeye season in Columbus. It will be fun hanging out with all the kids.

Today I will have to go down to OSU to "check-in" make sure I got off the plane ok and some more lame things. Melissa and Emily will go with me and we will go for some Jeni's ice-cream and then go see Thomas in the hospital.

Thinking about making some homemade salsa with dinner, but it will be hard to make it in a spicelevel that wil please everyone I think.

1 comment:

  1. Sitting in the hospital on the iPhone Tom is talkative which is good but it is an upsetting situation but the most important thing is that nothing happened to his head and that he is feeling better

    ReplyDelete