Monday, October 5, 2009

It’s just another Manic Monday

Nico complained via facebook, I know stick to one social media, that we haven’t posted anything for a while and he is right and this needs to be corrected. After a busy weekend (more about that in future blog posts) it is now a new week, the first one in October already. This is a busy Monday, like most Mondays are, but thanks to Timmy H I think I will get through it. Melissa is driving all the way to Kent State and back for a site visit, last week of those so she will be more in Granville starting next week. I had the pleasure of babysitting little Ellie this morning. She woke up early which was not great for my plan getting some studying done, but we had fun eating yogurt and watching Sesame Street (for the Swedish crowd it is a slightly inferior version to five ants are more than four elephants). After sitting I went straight to the mall to pay my bill for Melissa’s engagement ring (almost fully paid now) and then to OSU for class and study. When I was In the mall I saw that they are opening up a Teavana there, which is pretty exciting! Now I have to study some Micro Economics (Nico’s favorite subject) before class in policy implementation.

No comments:

Post a Comment