Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Roller Coaster, Favorite Ride

Ok so we went up to Cedar Point last weekend with Katy and Mike and it was amazing. There is nothing like Cedar Point during Halloween, but more about this later. I was a little bored studying for my midterm tomorrow so instead I made a list of my top ten coasters. As you can see it was too hard so it became a top 12 (the last 2 mostly for sentimental reasons). I will try to comment about this later, but this is how I feel. Would love to hear from you if you don’t agree. I know number 9 is Melissa’s favorite, especially in the dark.
Top Dozen Roller Coasters

1. Maverick – Cedar Point (Sandusky, OH)
2. Millennium Force – Cedar Point (Sandusky, OH)
3. Kingda Ka – Six Flags New Jersey
4. Superman: Krypton Coaster – Six Flags San Antonio
5. Kumba – Busch Gardens Florida
6. Nitro – Six Flags New Jersey
7. Kraken – Sea World Orlando
8. Bizarro – Six Flags New Jersey
9. Magnum XL – Cedar Point (Sandusky, OH)
10. El Toro – Six Flags New Jersey
11. Dueling Dragons – Island of Adventures Orlando
12. Montu – Busch Gardens Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment